Lord Help Me!

I really really hate days like this. It didn't start off too badly. John is fighting a stomach bug. Max and I have been fighting headcolds (him for a week or more and me for the last 2 days). Tyler seemed fine as he headed off to soccer this morning. By 1pm, it was a puke fest. Poor Ty has the stomach virus (which for him always means barf, but for John has meant a mean case of the poopies.) Ty has been barfing every 15 minutes, all afternoon and well into the evening here. Then, about 20 minutes ago, Max threw up.

Oh man, it stinks in here...of Lysol and barf. I'm coughing up a lung and feel like my head is going to explode. I'm a zombie at my desk. John finally took Tyler into the bedroom because I feared Max would grab for his barf bowl. That wouldn't be pretty.

Please let this just be a 24 hour thing! I don't do very well with puke when I'm sick too.

Comments

Donna. W said…
Here's hoping everybody makes a speedy recovery.
Unhinged said…
Aw, I feel for you all. Sending recovery vibes your way...
Liz said…
Hoping you all are feeling better really quick! Sending some cyber hugz & chicken soup your way!
Emily Suess said…
Aw, how horrible! Hope you all get well soon!!!
Shari said…
((((Becky))) I hope that your house is well soon! I don't fo puke to good either ::gag::
Oh, deae, Becky, I am sorry you are going through all this! Margo

Popular Posts