Brotherly Love

Ahhh boys. Sometimes Max & Tyler are so sweet together.


And sometimes, not so much...

Hair pulling. This was taken just before Tyler yelled "Ow!" LOL

Happily, they seem to like each other most of the time. I know this is just a lull before the storm. Already I am hearing, "Mom! Max is touching my stuff!" "Mom! Max is touching my food!" "Mom! Max is touching ME!" "No Max! Go away and leave me alone!" *sigh*

Max's response to Tyler's yelling? He shrieks like a howler monkey and throws things at Tyler. It gets his point across. Heh.

Comments

Shari said…
That is such a sweet picture of them hugging! I love it :) My word they are getting so big.

I have to say I hear all day about how one of the rugrats, um children, is touching something of the others ::sigh:: It hasn't gotten better yet. I keep praying that one day they will share...something...anything, lol!
Emily Suess said…
That first picture is just great (not that the second one isn't, just, you know). It's good to have them hugging for proof. In five or ten years, they won't believe you without it. :)
They are such sweet boys! I love the way they interact with each other.

It's much quieter in the photos than it is in your home, I'm sure :-).
Donna. W said…
There's nothing like sibling love.
Chris said…
It doesn't get any better...Trevor (8) and Brett (19) still are the best of friends one minute and at each other's throat the next. Oh well:)
freeepeace said…
precious! love the pics. and the relationship will only get more dynamic as they share space in this world. fun stuff. :)
Anonymous said…
Great photos of the boys. Two of my 3 hated each other for years (as little ones). Now, as adults, they are all best of friends and socialize together whenever they get the chance.

Popular Posts