Summer

Today is Day 2 at summer camp. The drop off did NOT go as smoothly this time. The teacher who met us at the door was not the same one as Wednesday and this one didn't have the "magic" that the other did. Tyler saw us going out the door and just lost it. He flung himself into his Daddy's arms and clung on for dear life while he cried, "No! Don't leave me!"


Oh boy.


Hopefully he has recovered by now and is having fun.  On the way back home, we decided to stop and grab a sub at this little country store I spotted at the entrance to one of the lake communities. Cute little place. It reminded me of a couple places I used to bike to as a kid to buy penny candy and ice cream.


My Mother would have killed me if she knew some of the places I used to ride to on my bike. But thinking about the freezer case full of ice cream brought back another memory.  I'll share that one later. It's almost time to pick up Tyler and I think the huband has been hinting about us taking off for the weekend.


Have a good weekend everybody!


Comments

Popular Posts