Scavengers

This week's photo scavenger hunt theme (from Krissy's journal) is "Looking Up":



This is one of my favorite features on my house...my starburst window that is over my back sliding glass door that leads to my deck. I wanted to get this photo as the sun was setting because the window looks directly west toward the mountains, but we were cleaning the house like mad today and I spaced. Ah well...it's a cool window, no? I love my martini glasses and funky vases on the sill.



Another view looking up...this is my ceiling fan/light fixture in my great room. We got to pick out all the light fixtures in this house as it was built and I got two of these. One is in the kitchen too. It's all one big great room...family room and kitchen...with vaulted ceilings. This really is a cool house. Too bad it's just too small for us.

Comments

Popular Posts