Eggs!

Saturday was the day of the big annual town Easter Egg Hunt, so we took a break from cleaning and hopped over to the elementary school with Easter Basket in hand.


In my book, taking candy filled plastic eggs and flinging them around an open field is NOT my idea of a "hunt." But Tyler had fun, nonetheless. Once again this year he wanted NOTHING to do with the Easter Bunny. Poor Bunny is going to develop a complex.


Ty was pleased with his haul of eggs, including one green prize egg that earned him the right to visit the special prize table and pick a gift. Big surprise, he chose the 3-pack of dicast cars. Our house already looks like a parking facility for Lilliputians.



To top off the outing, we paid a visit to the brand spankin' new White Castle restaurant that opened just up the road from us. What a zoo! I have NEVER seen a fast food place so packed in my life! You'd think they were giving away solid gold hamburgers in there.


Those rat burgers are darn tasty, I must say. My fat intake is blown for the year now.


Finally, we are ALMOST done cleaning. My office is nothing short of astounding. I can see my desk! I can see my floor! I can enter and exit without tripping!!! Yay me! Cross fingers...the social worker will be here today between 1 and 1:30 PM.


I'm going back to bed now.


Comments

Popular Posts