Friday, May 30, 2008

Friends in the News

One of my bloggy pals (Bridgette of ...And Then There Were Four, a private journal) was interviewed recently. She has a son on the autistic spectrum and has been a tireless advocate of autism awareness and the need for major reform in how our children are vaccinated.

Just wanted to drop a pointer to the article (complete with video). There has been a great deal of debate over whether vaccinations are a cause or contributing factor to the onset of autism. Her story is quite compelling.

At the very least, I agree with the argument that we need to "Green our Vaccines!" Go Bridgette!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Great post. I've been following Bridgette's story (pre and post interview) but I've yet to see the actual interview. Thanks for the links. I agree. Green Our Vaccines. Go go go!!