Friends in the News

One of my bloggy pals (Bridgette of ...And Then There Were Four, a private journal) was interviewed recently. She has a son on the autistic spectrum and has been a tireless advocate of autism awareness and the need for major reform in how our children are vaccinated.

Just wanted to drop a pointer to the article (complete with video). There has been a great deal of debate over whether vaccinations are a cause or contributing factor to the onset of autism. Her story is quite compelling.

At the very least, I agree with the argument that we need to "Green our Vaccines!" Go Bridgette!

Comments

freeepeace said…
Great post. I've been following Bridgette's story (pre and post interview) but I've yet to see the actual interview. Thanks for the links. I agree. Green Our Vaccines. Go go go!!

Popular Posts