I'm off to a Portal to Hell...er, um...the DMV

Time to renew my drivers license. Time to get a mug shot. Time to look like hell in yet another photo. Joy!

I know I have cosmetics somewhere in this house, darn it! I can't find any at the moment. I find myself debating with myself.

Self? Why put on makeup? You never wear any. You won't look like YOU in that photo, and you know it!

I know, I know. But shouldn't I try to put my best face forward?

Get serious. You've been sick for 2 weeks. The DMV patrons are lucky you even took the time to shower. Just look like you always do. Like a tired Mom of two boys.

Fine. FINE! I'm going.

As soon as I comb my hair. I can do that much at least. Wish me luck.

I'll be back later with videos of the HUGE snowstorm from yesterday.


LATER:

Argin fargin DMV!!! Grrr! Apparently my vast collection of IDs and shite aren't good enough. They want a certified copy of my marriage license from Vital Records. Gah! Website says it will take 4 months. My drivers license expires the end of this month. Do duh math. I is screwed. I think it will be faster to renew my passport.

Off to ask my hubby to take a fugly passport photo...

Comments

Shari said…
ugh! You poor thing I hate the dmv!
So, what are you going to do, no licence, no driving sounds pretty much like a slice of heaven to me :-X

Popular Posts