Ouchie


Don't let that cute fuzzy face fool ya. He's an attack cat! I've got the bites and scratches to prove it. Since he is acting so feisty, I'm thinking he is ok. But he hasn't been eating as much and has had at least one bout of, as my Dad used to call it, "the trots". Poor kitty. I think his Stage 2 weaning formula may be a tad rich. So I am watering it down a bit more with extra KMR.



Pictured: Rosemary center cut pork loin chops sauteed in olive oil...behind my frypan are two trays of Stouffer's Cheddar Potato Bake (sin in a box; this stuff tastes like heaven but is illegal on every know diet on the planet no doubt!) and not in the frame, creamed spinach. Mmm mmm!


As for my rosemary pork chop recipe...it's so easy. Throw some olive oil in a frying pan, grab about 3 pinches of rosemary and rub it between you palms into the oil (that releases the rosemary oils and makes for better flavor), add some fresh ground black pepper to taste and a sprinkle of salt. Once the oil is hot, toss in your chops. Brown em a tad on one side, reduce the heat a smidge, flip the chops and put on a lid. Cook until the pork is no longer pink inside. Total...about 9 minutes depending on the thickness of your chops. It's fast and tasty.

Comments

Popular Posts