Crystal

This week's Round Robin photo entry theme is CRYSTAL.



Is there anything more priceless than the look on a child's face when they discover, for the first time, that they can make rainbows with a faceted crystal?


And just for fun/experimentation, I held the same crystal up to my camera lens to see if I could focus through it. I could! It made a great backdrop for my composite, above.


Details about the Round Robin challenge can be found here. And follow the links below to view other entries in today's challenge (which will all be posted some time today).


The following people have RSVPed:   Steven - (sometimes)photoblog

Aunt Nub - Aunt Nub's Empty Head

Carly - Ellipsis

Alan - F-Stop

Duane - sotto voce

Karen - Musings from Mâvarin

Kat - From Every Angle

Robbie - Robbie's Ruminations

sharky - Substance; or lack of

Monica - Mamarrazzi

Dawn - Dawn's Drivel

Coy - dancing in the Rain

Betty - My Day, My Interests

Celeste - My Day and Thoughts


Comments

Popular Posts