67

Weekend Assignment #67: Bad Movie Marathon! Share your favorite bad film of all time. Tell us why you love it so.

Extra Credit: Your favorite quote from the aforementioned film.


This is an easy assignment for me. The first movie that pops into my head is Showgirls. Kyle MacLachlan is a total babe and the love scene in his character's swimming pool? Whew!


The acting in this movie is amazingly bad, but I love the dance numbers, the costumes, and the glitz of Las Vegas.


Baaaad movie...yet, strangely hypnotic and entertaining.


My favorite movie quote from this film is...well...actually that is too dirty to put in my family friendly journal, so I will go with this instead:


Cristal Connors: "I've had dog food. Long time ago... Doggie Chow. I used to love Doggie Chow."


Comments

Popular Posts