1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?
$10 doesn't buy much at the rest stop these days. I'd get maybe a bottle of water, a can of grape soda, some Skittles, a Butterfinger, and maybe some fruit Mentos or Sweetarts.
2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS SOME SORT OF SEA DWELLING CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
3. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?
Karen, are you still a redhead?
4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU'RE AT AN IHOP?
The pancakes with piles of blueberry compote on them (yes to whipped cream) or the chocolate chip pancakes, homefries, and a side of ham.
5. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
Stranger In A Strange Land - Robert A. Heinlein
7. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR?
Hmm. I got these cool stretchy sheer panties at Lane a few months ago. They are supposed to lift and shape the butt. I don't need that feature, but they are cumfy.
8. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED.
A few months ago Tyler accidentally stepped on the back of my shoe and I tripped up the steps. Concrete against shins. Owie.
10. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY?
11. IF SOMEONE WERE TO BUY YOU A GIFT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE?
camera equipment or something for the house (not a knick knack...more like towels, sheets or window blinds.)
Dr. Pepper or Grape
13.FAVORITE FLAVOR OF PUDDING?
14. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
night shirt...cotton...with monkeys and palm trees all over it
16. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
17. WHAT IS YOUR DEADLY SIN?
I was gonna say I don't have any, but this quiz indicates otherwise
The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com
Hmmm, that explains why I don't feel like going back to Curves, why we've eaten take-out almost every day this week and why I said "yes" to the naked pictures question. LMAO!
What's your deadly sin?? Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
18. YOU'RE GOING TO PUNCH A MUCH-DESPISED ENEMY, WHERE DO YOU START?
If male, the groin. If female, the nose.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Distant toilet flush and the sound of video game music from downstairs
20. MOST RECENT MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED IN A THEATER?
Oh lordy...I think the last time I was at a movie it was Independence Day.
21. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A weightloss pill that REALLY worked (with no exercise or diet needed)
22. NAME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS YOU'VE HAD THE HOTS FOR?
Um...Vin Diesel is the first one that popped into my head.
23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CITY?
San Francisco, CA
24. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF CAKE?
Rich moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream
25. WHAT'S THE FIRST WORD THAT COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW?
26. WHAT TYPE OF PET DO YOU HAVE?
2 cats, 7 fish
28. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT?
I missed dinner. I went to bed early and slept through it.
29. WHERE HAVE YOU LIVED THE LONGEST?
31. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU SAID OUT LOUD?
Just a minute, honey. Let me finish this quiz. (to my son)
32. LOOK TO YOUR LEFT. WHAT DO YOU SEE?
A bunch of junk on my desk...printer.
33. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SPENT $100 ON YOU?
34. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE TENNIS PLAYER?
Um. Haven't watched tennis in many years.
35. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT?
Some emergency stuff in San Francisco (couple shirts, some pants, panties, bra). We were trapped there by a snow storm on the east coast and had to stay a couple extra days.
36. WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR FAV JOB?
I enjoyed being in tech support. I loved running to the rescue and being able to help people fix their computers.
38. WHO MAKES YOU LAUGH THE Most?
Hmm. It's not easy to make me laugh. Margaret Cho or this blond I caught on HBO one time (no clue what her name was).
39. FUTURE NAMES FOR CHILDREN?
Girl would be Sara. Boy would be...um...I'd have to consult with the husband. We agree on the girl name. We don't have a consensus on the boy name yet. LOL
40. WHAT ARE YOU CRAVING?
Well, thanks to the quiz, chocolate cake...dammit!
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?
We have to have our home study updated. I can't believe we've been waiting for almost 18 months already. I need to get our references done again, medical checks, finger printing...ugh.
I hereby tag everyone who reads this. All 6 of ya. LOL! Oh, except Nettie, of course.