Oh man, do I need this!

Susie is having a contest over at bluebird blogs. Here are the details:

Autumn is my favorite time of the year, and it's just right around the corner.
To celebrate the beginning of the season, I'm having a contest for 2 lucky
people
to win a totally free, completely customized blog design from Bluebird
Blogs.

Information on how to enter:
- Send an email with your name and blog address to
bluebirdblogs@gmail.com.

- Your name will be entered into the drawing.

- Entries will be accepted from 7:00pm EST on Thursday 9/15/06 until 11:59pm EST on Friday 9/22/06.

*Bonus*
- Mention this contest in a post on your blog and receive 5 extra entries into the drawing!

The winner will be announced on
http://bluebirdblogs.blogspot.com on the morning of Saturday, September 23rd, 2006 . Good luck to everyone!

I hope I win! My template here is hopelessly boring. :-)

Comments

Lippy said…
I almost hesitate to enter, lol, because I'd like to see you win!

Thanks for the head's up though. Got here through "Adventures in Juggling"


Jimmy

Popular Posts