Reading

Weekend Assignment #82: What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?


Extra Credit: As an adult , have you shared that favorite bedtime story with a child?


There it is...The Velveteen Rabbit. I loved/love this story! I'd say this one was my favorite as a child. But I also adored this furry fellow - Curious George.


Have I shared them with a child? You betcha! The Velveteen Rabbit is still a little advanced for Tyler (a tad too long too), but he adores his massive collection of Curious George books. We have this hard cover treasury version (all the original stories) and we have a bunch of soft cover "new" adventures. The newer ones...I can't quite put my finger on it, but they seem to be missing something. Tyler doesn't seem to notice. He loves them all.


I hope Ty continues to love reading stories with me for many years to come. I have so many good ones yet to share!

Comments

Popular Posts