Mirror

I just caught my reflection in the mirror in my bathroom and found myself wondering.

How long has it been since I last looked in a mirror?? How long has that scratch on my cheek been there? How silly I look with my Pocahontas braids pinned on top of my head with little cutesie butterfly clips...I look like a German haus frau.

Makes an odd sort of sense (I am part German, after all), but I can't make sense of how I am feeling this week. I am SO flippin tired. I have been sleeping at every opportunity but it hasn't helped. I have no motivation. I go to bed tired. I wake up tired. I sit around all day...tired!
OK, I did just have a very action-packed and busy week, last week, with mine and Tyler's mini vacation; but I should have recovered from that by Tuesday, at the latest. Right?

Wait...when the heck did I braid my hair? I remember pinning it up because the braids were tickling my back...but when did I do the braiding???

I hope I am back to normal soon. I need to get back to my workouts. I need to do some laundry. I have so much I want to write about in HERE. *sigh* It's 3 AM. I'd better go back to bed. Sleep some more... hope I wake up later today feeling better. Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts