TAG: I'm it.
Here are the rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my 7 random and/or weird things:
- This week, every time I stick a Q-tip in my right ear, I cough uncontrollably.
- When Max goes from a darkened room into light, he sneezes. Oh wait, I guess that's a Max weird thing. Um...ok, I keep all the windows in my bedroom covered with multiple things - Roman shades, blankets, etc. anything that will block the light. I like sleeping in total darkness.
- I don't like food from Burger King (John just brought that home for dinner), but it's Tyler's favorite.
- I got all kinds of cool new furniture for the new playroom back in November, but I have yet to complete construction on even 1 thing. Non-stop illness and exhaustion are the major reason why, but not the only reason.
- I will never again buy pre-fab furniture from HomeDecorators.com - not that I don't love it. I do! It's just in too many fricken pieces and takes to G-D long to put together. Not to mention that I need extra hands to help. This shit is HEAVY. I can barely lift one door on my new desk. So much for saving some bucks.
- I've come to the sad realization that I need a new PC. I'm constantly having to kill processes on this POS just to be able to function (one being my DVR). I can't edit my movies...not enough memory or resources. It's frustrating as all get out.
- I killed the DVR process the other day and forgot to turn it back on...I missed American Idol and Biggest Loser. Grrr!
So now I am supposed to tag seven more people to do this. But I don't like to tag. So, I'll take volunteers instead. You got seven items of random weirdness or brain dumpage to share?