Sunday, August 05, 2007

Time for the NJ State Fair

Tyler at the Glass/Mirror Fun House

While I spent time at home with Max up to my eyeballs in runny poo and sore tushy, John took Tyler to opening day of the NJ Stair Fair/Farm & Horse Show. Click the photo above for more.

The boys had a great time and, apparently, all traces of cranky-Tyler-who-now-hates-carnival-rides were gone! He was back to his old self and had a ball. Thank goodness!

(Hey Mosie - I included a couple shots just with you in mind. Personally, I think your 2 are way cuter.)

Hopefully Max will be feeling better soon. We have plans to head back to the fair later this week.

4 comments:

Two Write Hands said...

The Indiana State Fair starts in a few days too. Can't wait!!

Donna said...

This makes me rather sad; I've gone to the Mo State Fair for the past 3 years. This year I'm not going. It starts Thursday. It's just too costly for us right now.

Chris said...

Our fair is next month, so we have to wait:( Great pictures though!

hestiahomeschool said...

we're going to the ocunty fair tomorrow :-)