Hi-5, Shhhh!

Sitting and watching Hi-5 with Max this morning (his favorite show). I started clapping along with the music, like I often do. Usually he starts clapping with me.

Today, he turned and said, "Momma! Shhhh!" I was so startled, I didn't know how to react at first. Then I started laughing and couldn't stop...which prompted more frustration and disgusted exclamations of, "Momma! Momma!!! Shhhhh!"

I had to get this on video, so I started a recording then started clapping. It's difficult to get video of Max in action because as soon as he sees the camera, he wants to grab it. Well...see for yourself:


Comments

IndigoSunMoon said…
That is one beautiful child you got there Becky!
Love,
Connie
Anonymous said…
Heee... Mummy participation is definitely not required! My J is the same with his "Mummy, please stop singing" remarks :o)

I do love your Max's curly locks.

Sara xxx
Anonymous said…
Too cute! Max is getting so big.
Donna:)
Anonymous said…
Haven't seen any updates lately. Hope you are doing well. Thinking of you.
Donna:)

Popular Posts