Things I used to be able to do (and wish I still could):
1. Play the violin.
2. Ride a skateboard.
3. Do the splits.
4. Do a backbend (more the yoga style...push myself up from the floor until my back and body arch like a rainbow)
5. Fit into a size 10.
6. Ride all the rides at Six Flags without throwing up, feeling too dizzy or having "fit" issues.
7. Ride a bike.
8. Dance ballet in toe shoes.
9. Twirl a baton.
10. Ride a horse.
11. Play tennis.
12. See my feet when I look down from a standing position.
13. Do a high kick like David Lee Roth in the video for Jump.
14. Hula hoop.
15. Ice skate.
I knew if I made a list, I would find it enlightening. I was an active and talented kid. I wonder why I never FELT like I was back when I could do all these things.