Hi blog

So here I am, once again, over a year later. I lost access to my Facebook because of a, well, not a hacker exactly but you know one of those people that buys stolen passwords and then steals your accounts. It's been months since I had access to Facebook and without that social outlet it's gotten ugly. People have messaging my poor husband asking if I died.

I really miss that outlet. It's just simple stupid thoughts that I have throughout the day that I just want to share with my very small list of Facebook friends. When I vanished from Facebook I think the tally is currently at four people who came looking for me? That actually cheered me up a little bit.

The oldest is 20 years old now and in college. He's doing super well and is very happy with the classes he's taking. I think he may have finally found his path in life and it's made me very happy for him. Straight A's and high praise from his professors. 

The youngest, on the other hand, is struggling at the moment. He's 15 and a freshman in high school. He's finding it difficult to manage some of the drama and some of the kids that he attends school with. He knows we have his back and will do whatever we can to help him through this difficult time. He's a great kid and eventually I think all of this will blow over.

Meanwhile all I can think about is making it to the next day and daydreaming about selling this house, moving someplace smaller with no stairs, nicer weather and great food within a short distance. I mean I retired in 2001 but I guess this makes it official that I want to be a real retiree.

I know the husband is more than ready to retire as well but someone has to pay for college for the boys so we'll keep plugging away.

If you're reading this I hope you're warm, safe, well-fed, with a sturdy roof over your head. All my best.

Comments

Donna. W said…
I'm about as well-fed as I can be. I had been wondering what happened to you.

Popular Posts