Dream Man

I don't remember much about the incident, but I do recall the well built man in the mall security uniform. He was observing me closely, and when it was all over he grinned at me and said, "I admire your perspicacity. That merchant was clearly duplicitous in a most surreptitious way." The way he spoke made me fairly swoon! I felt that spike of emotion like being kissed by your high school crush for the first time. Wow! What a man!

Then I woke up. After wiping the sweat from my brow, I started to giggle. What the heck what THAT all about??? Just the moment I document above is all I can recall, but it has stayed with me all day today. Just keep this in mind, boys...never underestimate the power of a great vocabulary. And uniforms.

Comments

Emily Suess said…
You're such a word nerd. ;)

*highfive*

Popular Posts