Cats!

Well...it's Feline Friday and the current Weekend Assignment from Scalzi is a whole Cats vs. Dogs deal. Naturally I vote for cats. Why? They are the perfect lazy woman's pet. They don't need to be walked (they use their own toilet), I have a self-cleaning litter box (John does one and the other I just plop a trash bag liner into it and when it gets gross, I just cinch it up and toss the whole mess), and they don't demand any of my time. Mostly.

But seriously... I've had Sasha for 15 years and he's been my shadow, my furry little moosh, my lovey kitty boy. He is the best cat. Mellow, affectionate, bullemic, snuggly and entertaining.

Spartacus, the new comer, just turned one year old last month. He is nutty, SUPER playful, dangerous, frisky, aggressive, and always on the brink of being kicked out of this house and turned into my first outdoor cat. But then I look at this face and I can't bring myself to open the screen door.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful kitty!
DesLily said…
very few animal lovers can ever kick the animal out to become an "outdoor" animal lol... good luck calming him down lol sounds like you named it correctly!
Anonymous said…
Wow! I just can't get over the eyes on that cat - absolutely gorgeous!
Suzanne R said…
What a beautiful kitty! He sounds like my little kitten, Socks, although she's just 3 months old or so. She can be so affectionate or so wild!
Anonymous said…
very cute, but I'm all about the dogs!! lol netti
Carly said…
Awwwww...So pretty! :)

Popular Posts